Thursday, February 27, 2014

blog 9

        My topics reflects upon the question: with the age group of college students, are you able to grasp the correct emotion and point of view of the person behind the other cell phone?

So far, I have developed the following questions:

  1. How old were you when you started texting?
  2. Can you tell me what that was like?
  3. Do you text often?
  4. Do you enjoy to text?
  5. Do you text differently to different people? How?
  6. What was is like when you had a basic flip phone?
  7. Can you talk about texting with different phones?
  8. Are you the kind of person that prefers to talk in person or through media?
  9. Do you think that there are problems with texting? 
  10. Could you tell me about displaying emotions through text?
  11. Are you able to grasp point of view from the other person?
  12. Do you have any experiences in which texting was rough for you?
  13. How do you feel about getting straight to the point?
  14. Was there ever a time when you blew off on a text?
  15. Can you tell me a story about when you really wanted to go on and on in a text but only said maybe a sentence or a word?
  16. Have you ever brokenup over text?
  17. Can you tell me any related stories?
  18. Do you prefer to text through a conversation that isnt easy, rather than over phone or in person?
  19. Would you like to share any other personal stories?
  20. What was that like for you?
  21. Would you have rather seen physical emotions to get through that conversation better?
  22. Talk about tone through text?
  23. Can you talk about people using texting as an easy way out?
  24. Can you give me an example in which you've done so?
These are just some of my questions, for the most part. I have contacted my subject and she is up for the the project!

No comments:

Post a Comment