Thursday, February 20, 2014

Blog 7

     For the valentine's day interview, I interviewed with Melanie from class. As I was listening to the recording of the interview, I noticed that the entire interview itself was about four minutes for both os us. Even though it seems very short, all questions were answered and there was room for conversation.

      One thing I noticed was that in the beginning of the interview, I noticed how awkward it felt and I can even quote myself saying that this is a little "awkward." However, as the interview progressed I noticed that the questions didn't really seem like questions. The questions turned more into like a base for a casual conversation that we began to have about valentine's day.

       I noticed that Melanie and I both felt the same about valentine's day, which made the interview run smooth and easy. I liked that I was able to view it more as just a conversation rather than an interview. I hope to take this into the future when I do my interviews for my project. Having a flow seems imperative within an interview in order to avoid gaps and the feeling of awkwardness.

No comments:

Post a Comment