Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Blog 14- Short analysis ideas

From doing the interview, it seems that once again my focus has changed! Originally I really wanted to focus on how people relay emotions over texting since I personally feel that texting is just an awful source to relay your true emotions. Through my interview, this was led to be slightly true. However some of the major focuses I received from the interview once I analyzed it are the following:

  1. Some people take texting more serious than others.
  2. People tend to project an answer from the person that they are texting before they receive a reply.
  3. People spend time to put emotion through text, and soemtimes it is not received correctly.
  4. It is possible, that women and men value/talk/ and relate differently through text or language.
I want to incorporate the three pieces I took apart from my transcript. My question is do I only need to focus on one, or can I focus on on two excerpts if not all of them if they relate to my focus? For the short analysis project, do we also need to back up our claims from other sources? If so, I will be a little stuck on that since my focus has recently changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment